post things that trigger liberals in this thread

Русский агент

Путин - м&#108
709jcc3dkohz.jpg

What's this now, the third time with the same post, was corny enough the first time, ping ponging insults is useless, unless you got a useless type mind

PRESIDENT Trump

Obama - 2010 - “Elections have consequences.” It’s the political way for winners to tell losers: “Tough luck, you lost. Get over it.”

:dealwithit:

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

lil twit triggered by my sales

lil' twit has called in 2x already and can barely give me her info - all chippy and incomprehensible...tells me she wants to cancel after I offer her abbreviated ups..tells me she wants my super..etc ( i am a big meanie that triggered her I presume)..I tell her fine how do-you want to run the card 1 or 3 pays..she's upset-- cancel my order

Millennials are snowflakes- needing their safe space

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Please make sure that the proper attention is paid to the part I bolded.

Back