Post things that will trigger liberals ITT

Русский агент

Путин - м&#108
lEobSrs.jpg

☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪ ☪ MUSLIM TEST ☪

NSFW

INSTRUCTIONS - CLICK SPOILER TAB TO BEGIN

LOOK AT THIS IMAGE

fowh5d8l3avz.jpg

IF YOU ONLY SEE THE GOATS, YOU ARE A MUSLIM

I am not any kind of consenting to making any image which may make [create] The Lord Jesus Christ in anyone's own image. I do have a question of the dynamo of this image [carnal "art"]. is this image the depiction presenting the truth that a child is capable of being a true witness of the writing ? or as simple as that a child can comprehend and point out truth as The Lord suffers the child and perhaps provides the audience of that child ? are the people on his left at his feet representatives of these current corruptions like the robed BAR association fails ? are these certain persons I cannot identify? the lady in the fore at left is pregnant. who impregnated her and why is she serving the dirty rats ? there is a whole lot going on in this image. I must study this thing.

Back