Post your non-PC and offensive stuff here

cancel2 2022

Canceled

Don't know why but I was thinking about Dorothy Parker, this is one of my favourite 'poems' by her.

I wish I could drink like a lady,
I'll have one or two at the most.
Three and I'm under the table,
Four and I'm under the host.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG-20210302-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20210302-WA0008.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 33

Don't know why but I was thinking about Dorothy Parker, this is one of my favourite 'poems' by her.

I wish I could drink like a lady,
I'll have one or two at the most.
Three and I'm under the table,
Four and I'm under the host.

There once was a man from Rangoon
Who was born nine months too soon
He hadn't the luck to be born by a fuck
He was scraped off the sheets with a spoon

Probably because it's a stupid cartoon.

I thought the same thing too. No clue why the OP says it's "non-PC" or "offensive".

I guess it could be interpreted to be offensive to those Fundamentalist Christians who keep making the same claims about atheists. Something like, "Well you think we're that bad? How about your own people? We haven't done anything."

Ah I think I get what you mean... it's very offensive to our intelligence. :laugh:

I thought the same thing too. No clue why the OP says it's "non-PC" or "offensive".

I guess it could be interpreted to be offensive to those Fundamentalist Christians who keep making the same claims about atheists. Something like, "Well you think we're that bad? How about your own people? We haven't done anything."

How many Christian hating threads are on this forum compared to atheist hating threads? Maybe 40 or 50 to 1?

How many Christian hating threads are on this forum compared to atheist hating threads? Maybe 40 or 50 to 1?

I am aware of those Christian hating threads. I've addressed them myself.

BTW, the guy in the cartoon is a "militant Christianist", not a Christian in general.

Back