Posting Above Quotes

Is Posting Above Quotes Stupid?

• Total voters
The boards they come from run opposite with the newest post first...

No, actually they didn't, not after the reformatting happened. If you quoted the previous post, the cursor would more naturally be ready to begin typing after the quote. It was just habit to have your comment appear first so we clicked our cursors in above the quote. I guess old habits are a comfort for some :)

If it's such an issue I'm sure all the AOL people will be happy to change to this format. "When in Rome, etc."

I do think you'll get more cooperation if you just politely request that we follow this board's format, rather than call us fucking retarded morons because we're not mind readers.

It is fucking retarded! What planet did you morons come from? Are AOL users really this stupid?

It is fucking retarded! What planet did you morons come from? Are AOL users really this stupid?

The same planet as you, but in our neck of the woods we ask people to adjust to our manner in doing things in a polite and dignified manner.

Got that dickstick?

What is he banging on about, I must be too retarded to comprehend?

If it's such an issue I'm sure all the AOL people will be happy to change to this format. "When in Rome, etc."

I do think you'll get more cooperation if you just politely request that we follow this board's format, rather than call us fucking retarded morons because we're not mind readers.

AOLers ruined the internet!

Back