President Biden’s Fiery Phone Call to ‘Morning Joe’ Comes as Hollywood Remains Split on Candidacy

signalmankenneth

Verified User
This is make or break week for Biden and his candidacy, the calls for him to step down are getting louder too?!! Biden's interview did little to reassure the skeptics?!!

Pointing to large crowds at weekend rallies in battleground states across the U.S, President Joe Biden laughed off the notion that he is seriously ill and pushed back against naysayers across the political and entertainment industries calling for him to step down from the Democratic presidential ticket, assuring all that he’s “not going anywhere” on a defiant phone call into MSNBC on Monday.

The offensive from the Biden campaign comes after his disastrous performance at the first presidential debate on June 27 and uninterrupted and unedited interview on Friday with ABC News, which did little to assuage fears of not only the incumbent losing the presidency to presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump but also that a red wave would hand Republicans the Senate and House.

“The bottom line here is that we’re not going anywhere,” an energized Biden said on the phone call into Morning Joe, where he spoke directly to hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski. “I am not going anywhere. I wouldn’t be running if I didn’t absolutely believe that I am the best candidate to beat Donald Trump in 2024.”

Biden’s attitude and confidence on the call were in sharp contrast to how he appeared at the first debate in Atlanta and on ABC in an interview with George Stephanopoulos, where the president’s words were again confused and meandering at times. Brzezinski, at one moment, pointed out the growing number of publications, editors and editorial boards and Democratic leaders who, after seeing Biden’s performance in both the debate and the ABC News interview, have said it’s time for him to quit the race. The host mentored The New York Times editorial board, The Economist magazine, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, The Boston Globe, Congressmen Jerry Nadler and Seth Moulton, New Yorker editor David Remnick and others as abandoning Biden.

“I don’t care what those big names think. They were wrong in 2020, they were wrong in 2022 about the red wave, and they’re wrong in 2024,” Biden said. “Come out with me. Watch, watch people react. You make a judgment.”

Biden added, “I’m getting so frustrated by the elites … the elites in the party who — they know so much more. Any of these guys don’t think I should, run against me: Go ahead. Challenge me at the convention.”

After Biden’s phone call, at least one high-profile Hollywood figure shared her support for the president. On The View, moderator Whoopi Goldberg firmly stood by the president in his reelection bid — at least for now.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-biden-fiery-phone-call-203053233.html

1720481360891.png

Attention DEMOCRATS!

The very moment the Democrats change horses in Mid-STREAM, the RED STATES will file lawsuits preventing the replacement candidate to be put on their State Ballots. The lawsuits will bounce around between all levels of the Federal and State courts, way past the election night, and far into 2025.

And ultimately, the Supreme Court will be the one who will decide the election.

The Supreme Court has already provided a clear path for the president by legislating from the bench, and stalling all of Donald Trump's Indictments and trials until after the election, so that Trump may PARDON HIMSELF FROM his crimes, as they have also created a path for a DICTATOR to run the next administration, by granting the president total immunity to commit any crime he wants to commit while in office, and obviously even after he leaves office, and the crimes a president commits while running for office, as well!

No matter who the Democrats select, at this point, we will still not know who wins the election, as the Red States have already legislated their own State Voting laws that instantly allows ANY RED STATE GOVERNING OFFICIAL to refuse the Vote Counts from any Minority district in their state- FOR ANY REASON THEY WANT- NO REASON EVEN NECESSARY!

So, when this happens, as it surely will, the lawsuits will fly, and those lawsuits will be ultimately decided by THIS ROGUE Corrupted Supreme Court that is HELLBENT on getting Donald Trump elected- NO MATTER WHAT!

So, there are much more problems we need to be addressing NOW- before the election, than JOE BIDEN'S AGE and him having a bad debate!

Stop playing into the hands of these ROGUE REPUBLICANS- by taking your eye off of the ball, and focusing on Joe Biden's age.

Stop it now and RE-FOCUS!

No matter who the Democrats select, at this point, we will still not know who wins the election, as the Red States have already legislated their own State Voting laws that instantly allows ANY RED STATE GOVERNING OFFICIAL to refuse the Vote Counts from any Minority district in their state- FOR ANY REASON THEY WANT- NO REASON EVEN NECESSARY!

So, when this happens, as it surely will, the lawsuits will fly, and those lawsuits will be ultimately decided by THIS ROGUE Corrupted Supreme Court that is HELLBENT on getting Donald Trump elected- NO MATTER WHAT!
Well, they were pretty fair in summarily tossing out every one of Trump's cases in 2020 so maybe they won't crap on the constitution too badly.
So, there are much more problems we need to be addressing NOW- before the election, than JOE BIDEN'S AGE and him having a bad debate!

Stop playing into the hands of these ROGUE REPUBLICANS- by taking your eye off of the ball, and focusing on Joe Biden's age.

Absolutely.

Attention DEMOCRATS!

The very moment the Democrats change horses in Mid-STREAM, the RED STATES will file lawsuits preventing the replacement candidate to be put on their State Ballots. The lawsuits will bounce around between all levels of the Federal and State courts, way past the election night, and far into 2025.

The Supreme Court has already provided a clear path for the president by legislating from the bench, and stalling all of Donald Trump's Indictments and trials until after the election, so that Trump may PARDON HIMSELF FROM his crimes, as they have also created a path for a DICTATOR to run the next administration, by granting the president total immunity to commit any crime he wants to commit while in office, and obviously even after he leaves office, and the crimes a president commits while running for office, as well!

Little Lizard you know Biden has dementia and has ZERO business running the country and should not be running to be pResident.

Little Lizard you know Biden has dementia and has ZERO business running the country and should not be running to be pResident.
I think that America does need a much younger president than either Joe or Donald. Just because I know that being president is often times a 24 hour a day job.

I think both men would struggle to meet the demands of being the president comfortably at their ripe OLD AGE of being over 70 years old.

About the only way to make the demands for that job and keep it comfortable, is to maintain a routinely stable sleep schedule, eating schedule, workout schedule, and schedule all work related things around that. I know that that is difficult to do when you have to travel, as I used to have to travel in my line of work. It wore me the fuck out, and quick, when I had to spend about as much time in the air as I did on the ground, and then had to meet and greet so many important people and still be mentally sharp, often times running on pure adrenaline, as I had to deal with a lot of complex problems that I was there to resolve, or often times was there to teach a class to other technical people on using my company's system. Or, sometimes I was there to help the salesman by supporting him with technical information he didn't have the background knowledge in. But what drove me, was my heart was in it, and I enjoyed being the man with all the answers, and I really felt important knowing so many people were depending on me, and the money was good.

It really makes me respect these old farts for putting themselves through all of that as president- I mean given their age.

But NO! Biden does not have dementia. What any president has is jet lag sometimes, and until their body clock adjusts back to normal, it's going to be a challenging tough go at times to function mentally sharp as normal ON ANY AND EVERY PRESIDENT'S SCHEDULE.

But that is the job- And Biden is still willing to forego it- SO I AM HERE TO FULLY SUPPORT HIM AS MY PRESIDENT!

Last edited:
1720530745940-png.1598583

I think that America does need a much younger president than either Joe or Donald. Just because I know that being president is often times a 24 hour a day job.

I think both men would struggle to meet the demands of being the president comfortably at their ripe OLD AGE of being over 70 years old.

About the only way to make the demands for that job and keep it comfortable, is to maintain a routinely stable sleep schedule, eating schedule, workout schedule, and schedule all work related things around that. I know that that is difficult to do when you have to travel, as I used to have to travel in my line of work. It wore me the fuck out, and quick, when I had to spend about as much time in the air as I did on the ground, and then had to meet and greet so many important people and still be mentally sharp, often times running on pure adrenaline, as I had to deal with a lot of complex problems that I was there to resolve, or often times was there to teach a class to other technical people on using my company's system. Or, sometimes I was there to help the salesman by supporting him with technical information he didn't have the background knowledge in. But what drove me, was my heart was in it, and I enjoyed being the man with all the answers, and I really felt important knowing so many people were depending on me, and the money was good.

It really makes me respect these old farts for putting themselves through all of that as president- I mean given their age.

But NO! Biden does not have dementia. What any president has is jet lag sometimes, and until their body clock adjusts back to normal, it's going to be a challenging tough go at times to function mentally sharp as normal ON ANY AND EVERY PRESIDENT'S SCHEDULE.

But that is the job- And Biden is still willing to forego it- SO I AM HERE TO FULLY SUPPORT HIM AS MY PRESIDENT!
Biden just flew to France on Air Force One just 5 hours away. He didn't have to pack or arrive at the airport 2 hours ahead of time or carry his own luggage to the plane or to his hotel or ride in economy class and eat peanuts. He has his own private suit with TWO beds. He has a flight attendant to take care of him and he eats his preferred meals. And Biden rides in a chauffeur driven limo on cleared streets to luxury hotels. Biden's travel does not equal your travel. :laugh:And 12 days to get over such arduous travel means he isn't up to being pResident again.

Trump never whines about jet lag.

Last edited:
Biden just flew to France on Air Force One just 5 hours away. He didn't have to pack or arrive at the airport 2 hours ahead of time or carry his own luggage to the plane or to his hotel or ride in economy class and eat peanuts. He has his own private suit with TWO beds. He has a flight attendant to take care of him and he eats his preferred meals. And Biden rides in a chauffeur driven limo on cleared streets to luxury hotels. Biden's travel does not equal your travel. :laugh:And 12 days to get over such arduous travel means he isn't up to being pResident again.

Trump never whines about jet lag.
Yes, we know Trump shits glitter and farts rainbows for YOU!

That's all Trump knows what to do is WHINE!

And that is all you know what to do!

You two are the biggest whiners on the planet!

Go back and look at your threads- EVERY ONE IS ABOUT YOU WHINING ABOUT SOMETHING!

Back