APP - President Trump 7 points higher than Obama at the same time in their Presidency

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb27

I don't expect the Democrat Media Industrial Complex to report this news. As the tax cuts take hold and people have more money in their pockets, their outlook will improve.

President Trump offers "Making America Great"

Democrats offer division and discord with #METOO and #NEVERAGAIN and #WHITEPRIVILEGE and whatever other cultural issue they seek to divide Americans over.

also just to clarify rasmussen was the most accurate poll leading up to the 2016 election. Part of that is because rasmussen actually polls voters rather than just rando americans that wont end up voting.

CNN has trump at 35%, which is a fucking huge disparity and way outside the margin of error, so one polls methodology is way off

also just to clarify rasmussen was the most accurate poll leading up to the 2016 election. Part of that is because rasmussen actually polls voters rather than just rando americans that wont end up voting.

CNN has trump at 35%, which is a fucking huge disparity and way outside the margin of error, so one polls methodology is way off
528 gives them a C+

Constructing a likely voter model at this stage in the process is impossible. Rasmussens methods are garbage.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb27

I don't expect the Democrat Media Industrial Complex to report this news. As the tax cuts take hold and people have more money in their pockets, their outlook will improve.

President Trump offers "Making America Great"

Democrats offer division and discord with #METOO and #NEVERAGAIN and #WHITEPRIVILEGE and whatever other cultural issue they seek to divide Americans over.

"President" Trump

fair enough, be even some of the A- polls and B polls have trump in the mid 40's. People repeating the meme that trump is in the low 30's are wrong.
I’m pretty sure with his recent comments on guns, movies, videos and trade it’s not. I have a feeling it’s going to get a lot worse for him.

Back