President Trump visits Javiel’s Barbershop in the Bronx in pitch to New Yorkers

I can imagine his speech now:

"Thank you BLAAAACK MEN, I love BLAAAAAACK Men. Yes. My Blacks. Beautiful blaaaaack men. As you know I'm running for President and I need your vote. I wouldn't let any of you live in one of my buildings but I will gladly accept your vote. If there's one thing my daddy taught me after his arrest in a KKK rally in the 1920's it's that black people have a role in society and that role is to stay outta my slum apartments and give me things when I ask."

If black men find common cause with Trump they should be allowed to vote as they wish. I mean Trump is doing well with black men (or blaaaaack men, as he calls them) but only to the tune of 60 percentage points lower than Kamala. Still he's doing reasonably well given his racist track record, his record of demanding the death penalty for black criminals (who are later found to be innocent). He's doing better than he should but I'd be surprised if he actually gets a significant toe hold.

I think seeing a bloated white rich man who has a 50+ year history of racial bigotry (even going so far as to be hauled up on charges by the US govenrment back in the 70's for it) I can't imagine he'll get many more black male votes.

"Thank you BLAAAACK MEN, I love BLAAAAAACK Men. Yes. My Blacks. Beautiful blaaaaack men. As you know I'm running for President and I need your vote. I wouldn't let any of you live in one of my buildings but I will gladly accept your vote. If there's one thing my daddy taught me after his arrest in a KKK rally in the 1920's it's that black people have a role in society and that role is to stay outta my slum apartments and give me things when I ask."
Perhaps he will offer all blacks free forgivable loans like heels up did.

better approach than "if you don't vote for me you aren't really black".......

Hey ass wipe, which McDonald's did the cackling kamal work at? Her memory about that is as clear as the gold digging whores memory of when she was raped.

Back