Presidential job creation

Come on, the real issue is not jobs or the economy as a whole for our standing in the world. The real issue is Hunter Biden.

Another way of looking at it is 99.4% of all jobs added to the economy in the last 35 years happened under Democratic presidents.

look at all the TRILLIONS spent to create those jobs that only brought in BILLIONS................

government does not create or produce, much to the chagrin of leftists everywhere

look at all the TRILLIONS spent to create those jobs that only brought in BILLIONS................

government does not create or produce, much to the chagrin of leftists everywhere

Thanks for the confession that 99.4 percent of jobs collectively added to the economy in the last 35 years occured under Democratic presidents.

Government spending exploded under George Dumbya Bush, but only an anemic 1.4 million jobs were collectively added in his eight years.

It seems the answer is that Democrats spend money more effectively in a way that helps people and the economy.

Thanks for the confession that 99.4 percent of jobs collectively added to the economy in the last 35 years occured under Democratic presidents.

only a fool believes you can spend your way to prosperity. apparently the OBVIOUS point was lost on you. probably so you could willfully ignore the idiocy of spending TRILLIONS to make BILLIONS..........

Government spending exploded under George Dumbya Bush, but only an anemic 1.4 million jobs were collectively added in his eight years.

It seems the answer is that Democrats spend money more effectively in a way that helps people and the economy.

and I've been criticizing the exorbitant spending for decades...............but i'm betting you'll still steadfastly ignore reality and just call me a trumper/rightie

Back