Priceless!

Grugore

Verified User
The other day, I went to visit my sister. She has a six year old son named Matthew. Anyway, we were out and about and Matthew was acting up. My sister gave him few warnings to behave himself. He didn't listen. So she grabbed him by the arm and gave him several swats on his rear end with her hand. He started screaming, of course. A woman decided to give her two cents about how she was traumatizing him and threatened to call child services. At this point, Matthew stopped crying and asked my sister what was wrong with that lady. The look on the lady's face was absolutely priceless.

The other day, I went to visit my sister. She has a six year old son named Matthew. Anyway, we were out and about and Matthew was acting up. My sister gave him few warnings to behave himself. He didn't listen. So she grabbed him by the arm and gave him several swats on his rear end with her hand. He started screaming, of course. A woman decided to give her two cents about how she was traumatizing him and threatened to call child services. At this point, Matthew stopped crying and asked my sister what was wrong with that lady. The look on the lady's face was absolutely priceless.

Cool story.

Back