Priest admits fondling Foley, denies abuse

NewsBoy

News Delivery
A priest whom former Rep. Mark Foley reportedly has accused of molestation almost four decades ago said Thursday that he fondled the lawmaker as a teen but it wasn't abuse because Foley "seemed to like it." </img>

More at link...

This guy is actually still a priest.

That is horrible.

This tracks with studies showing that something like 90% of children who are sexually abused, turn around and abuse children themselves, at nearly the same age they themselves were abused at.

This is just really bad. He's still a priest. I can't get over that.

I can't say I'm surprised. The catholic church has an abysmal record. They've practically institutionalized molestation.

I can't say I'm surprised. The catholic church has an abysmal record. They've practically institutionalized molestation.

That's true. But all these years later, that he was never found out...and thinks that he did nothing wrong because they "enjoyed" it. Sick.

That's true. But all these years later, that he was never found out...and thinks that he did nothing wrong because they "enjoyed" it. Sick.

I think the most pathetic part of it was how he tried to blame the "medicine" he was taking for his actions and inability to remember if he'd actually had sex with him. That's a bullshitter if I've ever saw one.

No offense to Catholic people, but there's no way in hell I'd ever leave my son with a Preist or Michael Jackson.

I think the most pathetic part of it was how he tried to blame the "medicine" he was taking for his actions and inability to remember if he'd actually had sex with him. That's a bullshitter if I've ever saw one.

No offense to Catholic people, but there's no way in hell I'd ever leave my son with a Preist or Michael Jackson.

LOL. No, me neither.

I have to wonder is that priest related to Dixie ?
Not on the pervert angle, but just that neither on realize how screwed up they are.

Back