private messages

um as far as I know none of us mods DID anything on purpose. So we either screwed something up or maybe the storage for pm's is getting too much. not sure. we'll look into it.

Is it just yurt that is experiencing this or is it other people too?

I think i fixed both things.

so what I think happened is that the warrior group only has a 50 message limit. The warrior group was created a long time ago and the new default group that most people are in has come with more stuff (like rep point shit) that we are all accustomed to now but didn't have when the original warrior group was created. As of recenntly I guess we never noticed that because most people aren't popular enough here to have 50 messages stored. (or they aren't warriors long enough to notice)

I think I also changed the rep thing too. let me know if there is anything else

I think i fixed both things.

so what I think happened is that the warrior group only has a 50 message limit. The warrior group was created a long time ago and the new default group that most people are in has come with more stuff (like rep point shit) that we are all accustomed to now but didn't have when the original warrior group was created. As of recenntly I guess we never noticed that because most people aren't popular enough here to have 50 messages stored. (or they aren't warriors long enough to notice)

I think I also changed the rep thing too. let me know if there is anything else

I just deleted all mine rather than whine about it. :good4u:

Yurtsie wants to keep all those make-believe PMs he sends to himself through his troll accounts.

lol....now you're stalking my old posts and threads....

lawd...somebawdy is in luv with dear ol' yurt :cof1:

If you don't want your posts mocked, either don't make them or use PMs to send your pussy notes to Grind.

Back