Project completed. Check is under the mat

tinfoil

Banned
LOL just finished up the final unit today and got a text from the client that he left me a check under the mat at his house.
I got 12K waiting for me to go pick it up. But I am too tired to go get it tonight. I'll pick it up in the morning. The building owner, whom my client is hired by, asked me to bid a project in Pittsburgh. I'm looking at the plans right now, but I hit too many dabs and I don't want to math right now. LOL
Check it out. I googled the guy asking me to do his project and it turns out he's big time. The guy managed 9 billion in assets for Sliverstein
His company is Oxide Development. They specialize in urban renewal and mixed use solutions (retail/residential).
What an amazing opportunity. I'm pinching myself to make sure it's not a dream. Just made a killing and now I have an opportunity to double that score. Literally twice as much work on the second project. The last project I discounted for the middleman, a good customer of mine, but now it's just me and the real client involved in the contract. I'm going to get full price. I even researched the rates in the area where the project is and I'm exactly dead center between the range of prices there. LOL gonna get paid!

Back