prophetic certainty.

wolfspinne

Verified User
Many times in the past I've had to wear the mantle of prophet ;for which I've been ridiculed and many times laughed at.

When I predicted that ,if the craven governors and the criminal politicians of this country were to integrate the public school systems ,it would mean the end of public education in this country ,the american public laughed with derision.

When I predicted that if the corrupt legislators in congress and in state government were to pass so-called fair housing laws ,the effect would be the spread of black criminality into the suburbs,an increase in the overall crime rate and city blight ;followed by white flight.

And for this i was again laughed at.

When I predicted that if the simple minded idiots in congress were to pass affirmative action laws and other racial preference legislation ,it would mean the end of american exceptionalism and deprive the gifted and talented of their constitutional rights to due process.

not to mention their rights as americans to fulfill their destiny.

And for all this I was again held up to scorn . And labeled a racist.

I truly believe that all the millions of americans who were negatively effected by all of this illegal jewish liberalism are no longer laughing. Those who were victimized by black and latino crime are not only not laughing, but in many cases are no longer able to laugh.

Let me once again play the role of a prophet, and predict that if this nation doesn't solve the black racial conflict and its jewish problem ,this entire nation will die!

Many times in the past I've had to wear the mantle of prophet ;for which I've been ridiculed and many times laughed at.

When I predicted that ,if the craven governors and the criminal politicians of this country were to integrate the public school systems ,it would mean the end of public education in this country ,the american public laughed with derision.

When I predicted that if the corrupt legislators in congress and in state government were to pass so-called fair housing laws ,the effect would be the spread of black criminality into the suburbs,an increase in the overall crime rate and city blight ;followed by white flight.

And for this i was again laughed at.

When I predicted that if the simple minded idiots in congress were to pass affirmative action laws and other racial preference legislation ,it would mean the end of american exceptionalism and deprive the gifted and talented of their constitutional rights to due process.

not to mention their rights as americans to fulfill their destiny.

And for all this I was again held up to scorn . And labeled a racist.

I truly believe that all the millions of americans who were negatively effected by all of this illegal jewish liberalism are no longer laughing. Those who were victimized by black and latino crime are not only not laughing, but in many cases are no longer able to laugh.

Let me once again play the role of a prophet, and predict that if this nation doesn't solve the black racial conflict and its jewish problem ,this entire nation will die!

Just one thing I don't understand. Why has no one ever heard of you?

Back