Proposal for a new US flag

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Here's mine:

4XxTYSr.png

The 13 stripes represent the 13 original American colonies. The hammer signifies the industrial workers, the scythe symbolizes the agricultural workers, and the red star symbolizes the workers movement.

The shorter stripes signify the southern states, given that the betrayed and rebelled against their nation, they don't deserve full stripes like the other states.

I like the concept, but the hammer and sickle should be updated.

There really should be a cop in jack boots somewhere also... for law and order.

I like the concept, but the hammer and sickle should be updated.

There really should be a cop in jack boots somewhere also... for law and order.

Where's the food stamp, welfare check, healthcare subsidy, and the like for all the freeloaders in society that wouldn't have anything unless those that actually contribute to society provided it to them?

Here's mine:

4XxTYSr.png

The 13 stripes represent the 13 original American colonies. The hammer signifies the industrial workers, the scythe symbolizes the agricultural workers, and the red star symbolizes the workers movement.

I much prefer the "stars and bars"....if you going to be a bear, might as well be a grizzly. Only this time....the majority of the industry, REAL WEALTH not paper wealth, and military strength rests on the side of the constitution and the red states. The state of Texas alone has the world's 7th largest military. I wonder just what will happen to all those blue states that don't want anything to do with the military? The KGC is very much alive with a great many people in high places.

In general, I would prefer we keep the red, white, and blue. I would rather keep the blue canton and simply substitute the hammer and popsicle in for the fifty stars (basically, the one that Obfuscate uses as his avatar).

@Daesh, no one here except Watermark opposes the flag of our Founders, because we like capitalism and he is a Marxist. Frankly, I would prefer if we ditched the fifty stars and returned to the constellation of thirteen stars, because it looked badass.

Here's mine:

4XxTYSr.png

How did we go from this to this?
b5673507b24bbcc2c7531eef0092f082.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Back