Proposal: Hybrid democracy

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I propose that we mix the aspects of proletarian and bourgeois democracy. 45% of the seats in the house of representatives should be reserved for members elected through the standard methods of bourgeois democracy, through the current methods of corruption and vote buying, the other 45% should be reserved for the methods of proletarian democracy, by having the organization that truly represents the people (a Marxist-Leninist vanguard party of the workers) find and appoint worthy members from among the people. 10% of the seats should be reserved for the People's Army, who will act as mediators between the bourgeois and proletariat members of the house. The senate should be abolished, as after the feudal institution of states is abolished and replaced with federal administrative districts, it will be meaningless. The electoral college should remain, but its members should be appointed in the same method as the house.

I suggest that you go to your boss and suggest that you want a dictatorship of the proletariat imposed on the company by political commissars appointed by you.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Back