Psychic Breast Readings

Timshel

http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/smitten/2013/12/psychic-breast-reading.html

It's that time of year when we're letting go of the past and planning for the year ahead of us, wanting to know what the future holds. Seeing a psychic could be a fun activity before the New Year, right? Well, this psychic that posted on Craiglist strikes us as a little, uh, funny:

Enjoy the experience of a Psychic Breast-reading - 48 ( surprisingly accurate)

Perhaps with the change of season you are wondering what will stand out for you in the days ahead. Luckily, I have found a revealing way to probe into and behold such mysteries.

Now I'm not a great mind reader, and I can't interpret your palm, read a Tarot card layout, or fathom what leaves left in a teacup want to say. However, I am able to "read" a woman's breasts, and -- by delving into this significant territory -- gain insight into your Happiness, Success and even Romance.

If this sounds like magic to you, that's how it feels to me!

I found this skill a number of years ago, merely by good luck. Out of the blue, I remarked to a partially clad companion, "Did you know I can read your breasts?" "You can?" she responded, "ok -- go ahead." So I did, and thereby began a journey of increasing insight into these too often under-explored areas which contain such major potential. Of course, it's natural to be skeptical -- as I was at first -- but it's wound up as an authentic and at the same time definitely enjoyable experience.

A full reading -- which is also by the way free -- goes beyond the visual, and uses various elements and styles of touch. It may take 90 minutes or more, although a briefer "speed-reading" can also be somewhat worthwhile.

Here are a few actual testimonials:

-- "Wonderful attention and touch."
-- "That was extraordinary!"
-- "A very relaxing, sensual time."
-- "I had a very enjoyable time on many levels. It was really lovely."

Back