Pure Talent - Amazing kid

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
I'm sure Grimd wil try to enlarge his epeen by saying he discovered this a week ago or whatever, but for the proles, this kid is fucking something else.

Ladies and gentlemen: Sungha Jung:

it's pretty much impossible for an asian kid to not be a super genius at something by the age of 6.

Too bad his parents beat him relentlessly though and he'll probably commit suicide by 26.

ε O 3;567337 said:
it's pretty much impossible for an asian kid to not be a super genius at something by the age of 6.

Too bad his parents beat him relentlessly though and he'll probably commit suicide by 26.

Funny, I was thinking "his parents must have whipped his ass into shape"....

But you can tell by his demeanor that that's not the case. This kid is a rare, rare prodigy.

Funny, I was thinking "his parents must have whipped his ass into shape"....

But you can tell by his demeanor that that's not the case. This kid is a rare, rare prodigy.

In China, S Korea, and Taiwan the competition for music schools is fierce. By the age of five music instruction begins. The fact that prodigies are born from this kind of commitment is not odd. They do not beat their kids, kids are just doing what all othre kids are doing. In China the difference is of course that only one child per family has this paid for by the state.

Yeah, your kid's pretty good, but my kid is waaaayy cooler. Your guy might woo the crusty old tea sipping grandmas that get together for crumpets and Bridge once a week. He'll get his cheeks pinched and die a freaked out virgin like Newton.

But that Korean kid, he's already a rock star. My guy wins.

I think Quinn Sullivan wins hands down.

Back