Putin listens to a joke

cancel2 2022

Canceled
what-is-the-difference-between-Americans-and-yogurt.jpg

you know

People say america doesn't have a culture.

The reason they say this, is because our culture is so vast these days, people forget that a lot of the default in their everyday lives is derived from our great nation.

Pretty much 80% of the music the world listens to, is usa made/influenced. We created blues/jazz/country/hip hop/and most rock

Our movies are watched by billions

Our tv shows are again, global.

Music, Film, Television. We have taken over the world.

Canadian culture is pretty much American culture, besides Quebec, and fuck Quebec. They don't want to admit it because they have an annoying minority complex, but if they were a state (beside Quebec, fuck Quebec) no one would even notice. The death of an American senator would get more news than the disappearance of Canada from the map.

I think we should just annex the UK, Canada, New Zealend, and Australia. Just send them letters saying "You're American now, get over it. Now kill some brown people."

you know

The reason they say this, is because our culture is so vast these days, people forget that a lot of the default in their everyday lives is derived from our great nation.

Pretty much 80% of the music the world listens to, is usa made/influenced. We created blues/jazz/country/hip hop/and most rock

By your understanding shit is culture. Everyone on the planet does it!

you know

Jazz is really the only indigenous music art form, I discount hip hop and rap as as they are mostly shit. I suppose it is nothing new for white middle class males to lay claim to black music genres, that has happened ever since Elvis and even before. It was the Brits in the 1960s that revived the blues indeed most of its exponents couldn't even get a gig in the US in those times. People like Jimi Hendrix would probably still be unknown if he hadn't been discovered by Chas Chandler and brought over to England.

Jazz is really the only indigenous music art form, I discount hip hop and rap as as they are mostly shit. I suppose it is nothing new for white middle class males to lay claim to black music genres, that has happened ever since Elvis and even before. It was the Brits in the 1960s that revived the blues indeed most of its exponents couldn't even get a gig in the US in those times. People like Jimi Hendrix would probably still be unknown if he hadn't been discovered by Chas Chandler and brought over to England.

lord....brits have no culture if tom is a typical example of brits

Back