APP - putin using same language hitler used before wwii about the need to rescue oppressed

yep, old hil got it right. hitler claimed that he needed to invade countries where germans were in danger of being oppressed (untrue at the time) and putin is doing the same thing just changing the names of the potentially oppressed and the need for russsia to invade the crimea to protect ethnic russians.http://news.yahoo.com/ukraine-crime...ton-compares-russian-president-111139669.html

There wasn't so much of a an ethnic saving rhetoric from Adolph as much as there was a patriotic citizens of Germany come home and help your fellow Germans! He was referring to Poles and Hungarians and Western Russians. He of course was wooing the German Jews for his slave labor force wherewith most all of the returning patriots were immideately hurled into to.

Hillary for her part, in my view, was referring to ideological rhetoric used by such totalitarians for nefarious control over a populace. It was a fair comparrison, but I for one wish that she had gone into more detail.

There wasn't so much of a an ethnic saving rhetoric from Adolph as much as there was a patriotic citizens of Germany come home and help your fellow Germans! He was referring to Poles and Hungarians and Western Russians. He of course was wooing the German Jews for his slave labor force wherewith most all of the returning patriots were immideately hurled into to.

Hillary for her part, in my view, was referring to ideological rhetoric used by such totalitarians for nefarious control over a populace. It was a fair comparrison, but I for one wish that she had gone into more detail.

look at putin's subsequent actions to his invasion of georgia. it looks like he wants to restore the old ussr as the modern russia.

maybe hil thinks that we cannot stand the fact that we may be back to the cold war with china and russia.

look at putin's subsequent actions to his invasion of georgia. it looks like he wants to restore the old ussr as the modern russia.

maybe hil thinks that we cannot stand the fact that we may be back to the cold war with china and russia.

Yeah that point's been made about the return of the Great Russia. It is a good point. It seems like Putin wants to gamble; which is an old USSR trait . . . However, given these times, I don't think he's going to go all the way with it. Putin does have a habit as well, as in Georgia, of extending his reach to the breakaways without annexing them proper, they are really more client states. The thing is however these particular territories were parts of the USSR, so in some comparative sense it's a kind of Alaska -Hawaii thing.

I don't know.

Back