Q

Timshel

I got tix to see them at the Sundome. I saw them first at Coachella... they killed. I saw them at the Warfield in San Fran, great show. Saw them again as an opening act at the Ice Palace (St Pete Time Forum) that sucked because of the venue.

The ice palace sucks for music. The acoustics are bad. Every thing I have seen there sucked. Funny thing is, the locals don't seem to notice.

The Sundome though has been pretty good for shows. I saw the Black Crowes there with other bands, they rocked. I even thought Creed was pretty good there, the lead had a good voice, though he is a dick and a dumbass.

The KoL are going to kill at the Sundome. Their new album, which is the one that is supposed to hit with America (they are big over seas, charver should know them) is starting to grow on me. And the college crowd should help.

Tampa's music scene sucks ass! That's what I miss about San Fran the most. Still probably better than Mississippi.

I'm going to see Kottonmouth Kings at the Newport next week. I'm really looking forward to it though at my age I'll probably feel real out of place with all those college kids. LOL

Maybe I'll wear a suit and act the part, eh? ;)

I'm going to see Kottonmouth Kings at the Newport next week. I'm really looking forward to it though at my age I'll probably feel real out of place with all those college kids. LOL

Maybe I'll wear a suit and act the part, eh? ;)

I think I will always be listening to modern music. I listen to music constantly and I get bored with music that I have heard too many times. Occasionally, I "discover" some older act that I find I really like, but that does not happen too often.

Back