Question #2

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
On Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, when it was finally announced that Trump had been elected; how many Republican Congressmen and even some liberal Congressmen, were sitting there thinking of all the crap they said about Trump and went "OH SHIT :palm:".

:evilnod:

On Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, when it was finally announced that Trump had been elected; how many Republican Congressmen and even some liberal Congressmen, were sitting there thinking of all the crap they said about Trump and went "OH SHIT :palm:".

:evilnod:

Think about this for a second. EVERY Republican Senator that publicly distanced themselves from Trump lost like Heck and Ayotte. They followed the liberal herd and it cost them. Kirk was going to lose no matter what.

Will the GOP take the right lessons from this election that they don't have to be bullied by liberals? We will see.

Think about the pain KKKhristiefan is feeling now. Not only was Toomey re-elected which she said would never happen. But Trump took Pennsylvania which she said will never happen. Of all the things that pleased me Tuesday night nothing was more satisfying than that

Think about the pain KKKhristiefan is feeling now. Not only was Toomey re-elected which she said would never happen. But Trump took Pennsylvania which she said will never happen. Of all the things that pleased me Tuesday night nothing was more satisfying than that

Nice to hear about C-fan pleasuring you like that

Think about this for a second. EVERY Republican Senator that publicly distanced themselves from Trump lost like Heck and Ayotte. They followed the liberal herd and it cost them. Kirk was going to lose no matter what.

Will the GOP take the right lessons from this election that they don't have to be bullied by liberals? We will see.

This is going to be what it's like, when the Republican Congressmen visit with Trump for the first time. :)

Back