Question for Mott

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
Mott, early this morning I had to go to Toledo to pick my wife up from the AMTRAK station. I'll spare you the horrid details, I don't want to remind you just how terrible it must be to have to reside there.

My question however, is how do you get the putrid stink of Ohio off of you? I've tried everything. I've scrubbed my body with the toughest steel wool I could find soaked in bleach and Ajax. And still the Ohio won't come off. I'm afraid to sleep tonight or I might suddenly lose my teeth and develop an attraction to my cousins.

lol aren't you from trash city? I don't even think I can say your better off than new orleans and that's saying a SHIT ton

Mott, early this morning I had to go to Toledo to pick my wife up from the AMTRAK station. I'll spare you the horrid details, I don't want to remind you just how terrible it must be to have to reside there.

My question however, is how do you get the putrid stink of Ohio off of you? I've tried everything. I've scrubbed my body with the toughest steel wool I could find soaked in bleach and Ajax. And still the Ohio won't come off. I'm afraid to sleep tonight or I might suddenly lose my teeth and develop an attraction to my cousins.
Well first you find a septic tank, open it, jump in and roll around in it. Let that dry on you then take a couple of rotten eggs and break them under your arm pits, then get in your car and drive around till you find a freshly killed skunk. Skin the skunk and remove its scent gland and spray its contents all over your self.

Then you'll start to smell like your from michigan again! :)

Well first you find a septic tank, open it, jump in and roll around in it. Let that dry on you then take a couple of rotten eggs and break them under your arm pits, then get in your car and drive around till you find a freshly killed skunk. Skin the skunk and remove its scent gland and spray its contents all over your self.

Then you'll start to smell like your from michigan again! :)

I think you will like these photos.

http://www.thecoolist.com/the-ruins...f-detroit-by-yves-marchand-and-romain-meffre/

Back