Question for Rich Republicans

tianabautre

Contributor
How much do you pay per trade. I think I'm getting ripped off at e-trade, but that's where our stock options are.

$2.99...

use buyandhold.com...

They also have one that you can pay a set price per month and have unlimited trades.

You can also set the account to use Dividends to purchase more stock, and to have a specific amount taken out each month.

You can purchase portions of stock instead of required to purchase full shares, and the lowest amount per trade is a low, low $20.

How long have you used it? I just opened it up. I think I'll keep all of my high risk stuff there so I can trade it a little more often. I'll keep my low risk long term holding at E-trade for now.
Have you had any problems with them?

How long have you used it? I just opened it up. I think I'll keep all of my high risk stuff there so I can trade it a little more often. I'll keep my low risk long term holding at E-trade for now.
Have you had any problems with them?
Nope. I've used them for more than 6 years now.

They are actually located right next to me in Edison. If I have problems I can stop by their offices and open a can of whoop@$$ on my way home.

Any other hidden charges I should be worried about?

They are actually located right next to me in Edison. If I have problems I can stop by their offices and open a can of whoop@$$ on my way home.

Any other hidden charges I should be worried about?
Not that I have noticed. If you open a Roth IRA they charge you the requisite $35 a year to keep it... Other than that I have had only the advertised cost.

Back