Question for Toby

I thought my $22,000 in taxes last year went toward paying for Iraq, instead I think it paid for Toby!

I think you forget your other taxes Jarod. Sales tax on the money you got to keep after the feds finished with it, assuming you spent most of it. Property tax. Liscence fees and such, Gasoline tax, etc...

I think you forget your other taxes Jarod. Sales tax on the money you got to keep after the feds finished with it, assuming you spent most of it. Property tax. Liscence fees and such, Gasoline tax, etc...

Good point... So I paid for Toby AND my share of Iraq.

Well Stud, I get paid by the goverment, but if you want to send me a check......LOL

I have said thank you for paying your taxes many times. But I will say it again, THANK YOU

Well Stud, I get paid by the goverment, but if you want to send me a check......LOL

I have said thank you for paying your taxes many times. But I will say it again, THANK YOU

So we are paying my main man toby to post on the web? GREAT!!!!

Since I am paying your wages, and you are wasting your time posting here, at least start posting something worthwhile!!!!

Since I am paying your wages, and you are wasting your time posting here, at least start posting something worthwhile!!!!

Ya, so entertain me! And send me a boss day gift!

lol Toby should be put on performance related pay. If he formulates a coherant argument, he eats.....

That's bad US, I feel for you. You haven't had a raise in 4 years? Time to move to another job I would say.

Sorry that is what I will get if I continue to breath in and out until next year. Shouldn't count my chickens..................

Back