Question for 卐Trump卐 supporters

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
When you watch WWII documentaries, who do you root for? America, which opposes everything you believe in, or the Nazi's, which stand for everything you believe in?

Last edited:
When you watch WWII documentaries, who do you root for? America, which opposes everything you believe in, or the Nazi's, which stand for everything you believe in?

You're an idiot, I'm glad you lost your job, and I feel truly sorry to your Dad; who not only raised a spineless piece of shit, but also has to now start supporting you again.

:lol:

You're an idiot, I'm glad you lost your job, and I feel truly sorry to your Dad; who not only raised a spineless piece of shit, but also has to now start supporting you again.

:lol:

How do you know that? WM is a bit of dick at times but I sincerely hope that isn't true.

How do you know that? WM is a bit of dick at times but I sincerely hope that isn't true.

Agreed. I hope he didn't lose his job either. From my understanding he has had a hard time getting a job and now found one. I hope he succeeds.

I think most of his posts are just angst, he is a millennial afterall.

:)

I haven't said anything about my job at all, besides that I'm making a lot of money, because otherwise it would be like throwing meat to dogs.

It's how he has always acted / reacted, when things don't work out for him.
Wait until his brother kicks his ass to the curb and you'll really see him melt down. :palm:

Back