Question for Watermark

Interesting way to make an argument:

Claim that you're not racist, and then launch into a tirade of vile racist language.

I've never seen an argument put forth that way.

LOL, oh man that was priceless! My absolute favorite was when he said, "All Christians Hate Jews" after trying to convince me that I've wrongfully labeled all southerners as racist - ergo making me a bigot.

Unless I am mistaken WM was one that used to call me Un-american, etc for my view that the war was a mistake...

Interesting way to make an argument:

Claim that you're not racist, and then launch into a tirade of vile racist language.

I've never seen an argument put forth that way.
I believe that he was using exaggeration to the point, but let it get out of hand from frustration.

Unless I am mistaken WM was one that used to call me Un-american, etc for my view that the war was a mistake...
I seriously doubt that. From what I remember Watermark was pretty much against the war in Iraq from the beginning.

You could very well be right Damo, and apologies to WM if so.
It just seems that all but a very few other "traitors" ridiculed me for my stance against invading Iraq before it happened.

How do you like my new sig? :clink:

:D

It's OK, Tiana, I deserve it.

I do believe this is going to follow me longer than my pro-illegal immigrant tirades...

Well, you know, sometimes I get drunk and very angry and say a bunch of things (all of these things I do, of course, mean) and it embarrasses me quite a bit in the future. But I expect you all to forgive me.

I am UN-Rebutliken but very American.

The Rebutilkens just forgot what America is supposed to stand for.

Slavery, corporations, and illegal immigration, of course. That's the basis for a free society.

Wait. Did I say slavery? I must have been drunk whenever I said that, please forgive me.

Really, US, how many times have you seen me go into a humongous tirade about trivial things and then a day later be like "Gee, that was really stupid. I'm sort of embarrassed." You should expect it of me by now. I sort of have two personalities: the emotional side and the stoic side. I try to keep the emotional one in its cage, but we all know how easy it is for it to get out. I'll at least admit my mistakes freely as soon as I've made them.

:D

It's OK, Tiana, I deserve it.

I do believe this is going to follow me longer than my pro-illegal immigrant tirades...

Well, you know, sometimes I get drunk and very angry and say a bunch of things (all of these things I do, of course, mean) and it embarrasses me quite a bit in the future. But I expect you all to forgive me.

Well, unless brent comes back on here and starts talking about faeries any time soon, I'm keeping it in my sig! :tongout:

Brent will probably be moving on to something else pretty soon. What direction he takes though is anyones guess....

Back