Question thread for grind

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Grind must be sequestered away by himself.

th

Hello sir.

How is the vyvanse regiment going?

Can you start posting at JPP more? We loooove you.

Would you rather talk like you have downs syndrome for the rest of your life (but you would have all your mental facalties) or be blind each monday, tuesday and wednesday for the rest of your life?

What's one political position that you have that would surprise people on this board that they may not have already figured out about you? Preferably something you dont talk about or allude to a lot.

Have you made any autistic minecraft redstone creations recently?

Do you ever feel like the walls are slowly collapsing in around you swallowing you up into nothingness?

What is your plan on finding peace in your life?

What is your favorite sandwich?

Hello sir.

How is the vyvanse regiment going?

It's the second worst thing that ever happened to me. And they have me on Adderall now, which is even worse, can't afford Vyvanse anymore.

Can you start posting at JPP more? We loooove you.

Maybe I can wipe my hosts file every saturday, and then give bizarre rants on JPP and reddit for just that day. I will need more brown-nosing, though.

Would you rather talk like you have downs syndrome for the rest of your life (but you would have all your mental facalties) or be blind each monday, tuesday and wednesday for the rest of your life?

Downs syndrome with all of my mental faculties? You mean I'd just look weird?

Probably blind.

What's one political position that you have that would surprise people on this board that they may not have already figured out about you? Preferably something you dont talk about or allude to a lot.

Well, I once defended Israel on truereddit. But I tend to take a lot of weird positions anyway, because a lot of the time I just argue for a side just because it's weaker. This isn't really self-conscious, either, I'll totally believe in what I'm saying in that moment, and then I will totally contradict myself the next day. I suppose I just hate the mob.

Have you made any autistic minecraft redstone creations recently?

That was what I like to call "Vyvanse puke". And, no. That shit didn't even work when I had completed it, it gave totally inaccurate results, even though I spent forever debugging it.

Do you ever feel like the walls are slowly collapsing in around you swallowing you up into nothingness?

Not really.

What is your plan on finding peace in your life?

Don't have one.

What is your favorite sandwich?

An Italian BMT on Italian Herbs and Spices bread, with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, olives, salt and pepper, and ranch.

Back