Question

I would say no. One of the things I really like about my job is that sometimes I get to give people huge checks, people who never thought they would see that kind of money in their lives.

I have a couple of times given checks to young women, and admit that doing so has caused me to get physically aroused. Not sure I can explain why.

I would say no. One of the things I really like about my job is that sometimes I get to give people huge checks, people who never thought they would see that kind of money in their lives.

I have a couple of times given checks to young women, and admit that doing so has caused me to get physically aroused. Not sure I can explain why.

Maybe its because I feel that in that moment the women would easily sleep with me if I pursued it.

Don't you pay for sex with cash?

Maybe its because I feel that in that moment the women would easily sleep with me if I pursued it.

And Jarod exposes even more of his misogynist mindset and has probably been accused of sexual harassment, in the past, and more then likely behaves the same way with his Hispanic housekeeper.

I feel sorry for you wife. :palm:

I believe it was Disraeli who said it best when asked his views on sex..."The moment is fleeting, the position embarrassing and the price damnable."

I am sure taking 40% of their cut has no bearing right ambulance chaser?

The problem with the OP is apparent to anyone who has been receiving paychecks since they were 18.

The only times paychecks aroused me was when I made enough to take a girlfriend or my wife now on an awesome date night or weekend.

It wasn't the money that turned me on though.

I do think many are turned on by money, but be careful, because money is not human. I've been there, never quite turned on, but the rush, for me was almost blinding. I lost my way, and I hope I have found it with a, still financially way, but not the Hollywood way.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

Back