Questions that liberals are unlikely to answer

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
29cumta2ijx41.png

Can any liberal explain this RAT'S arrogant hypocrisy?

Mayor Lightfoot explains why her haircuts are essential and yours aren’t

“I’m the public face of this city. I’m on national media and I’m out in the public eye,” Mayor Lori Lightfoot said.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, a RAT, defended a haircut she received recently despite salons and barbershops shutting down under the state’s stay-at-home order.

Lightfoot was criticized for her actions after previously stating in one of her public service announcements that “getting your roots done is not essential,” according to the Chicago Tribune.

The controversy began when the stylist posted photos with the mayor on Facebook last weekend, thanking her for her hard work and saying she had the “pleasure of giving Mayor Lightfoot a hair trim.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/chicago-mayor-defends-hairstylist-visit-amid-coronavirus-outbreak-n1181546

Why would a so-called "civil rights group" oppose election integrity laws?

ballot-harvesting-620.jpg

"Civil rights groups" in Tennessee have asked a federal court to block enforcement of a new state law that threatens to impose penalties on voter-registration groups if they file more than 100 incomplete voter registration forms.

Governor Lee signed the bill passed by the legislature, saying it would help ensure the integrity of elections.

The Tennessee Conference of the NAACP and the three other "civil rights groups" sued the state in U.S. District Court in Nashville, calling the law "an effort at voter suppression" and asking a judge to stop its enforcement. They said it "will hurt their work enrolling African-Americans and members of other minority groups, many of whom would vote for RATS".

The law exempts unpaid volunteers from the requirements, but the groups behind the lawsuit say it is unclear whether their use of paid staff to oversee volunteers will make them subject to the penalties.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-tennessee-election/civil-rights-groups-sue-tennessee-over-law-imposing-new-penalties-on-voter-registration-idUSKCN1S91QS

Back