Questions that liberals cannot answer truthfully

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
Sign-No-Wall-No-Illegal-dreamstime_93880341.jpg

NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL?

205pr27gug921.jpg

IF WALLS DON'T WORK, WHY DO PRISONS HAVE THEM?

Liberals can't answer honestly

IF WALLS ARE WASTEFUL, IMMORAL, AND DON"T WORK, WHY DID DEMOCRATS VOTE TO PAY FOR ONE LAST YEAR?

qnppvegqbg921.png

DEMOCRATS Fully Fund a Border Wall – In Jordan

The 2018 omnibus provided just enough funds to build 33 miles of fencing on the Texas border — but it also provided $500 million to help Jordan build a wall on its 287-mile border with Iraq and Syria.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2018/03/22/gop-democrats-fully-fund-border-wall-jordanians/

Walls Don't Divide Us, Hypocrisy Does
In 2006, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, and others supported the Secure Fence Act of 2006. This bill called for hundreds of miles of fencing to separate the U.S.-Mexico border. Now they oppose Trump’s proposed border wall.

If walls don't work, why haven't Democrats already pass a bill requiring all prisons to remove theirs?

Give them time. Maybe right now they're busy passing bills that allow felons to vote for them instead.

Wouldn't letting felons out by removing walls allow even more to vote?

Perhaps. Personally, I suspect that the number of felons who actually want to vote is very small, and the drive to force-register them by the millions is a way to get more records in the system that DEMOCRATS can use to cheat. After all, they oppose voter ID, so who's going to know if a ringer uses the felon's registration info to vote?

Perhaps. Personally, I suspect that the number of felons who actually want to vote is very small, and the drive to force-register them by the millions is a way to get more records in the system that DEMOCRATS can use to cheat. After all, they oppose voter ID, so who's going to know if a ringer uses the felon's registration info to vote?

One was or the others, they know they can benefit if felons can at least register.

They know they can benefit if felons can at least register.

I believe that is so. They stole an election in San Francisco by busing people from one precinct to another when Nancy Pelosi was starting out in politics. By the time the feds investigated, their man in the DEMOCRAT DA's office had destroyed the evidence. She learned from that, I suspect.

Back