R.I.P. Ben Davidson

Canceled.2014.1

One of the monsters of the game, he was a defensive end during the years when the Oakland Raiders defense scared everyone.

He was also one of those fun guys who loved to play. He made a great villian on tv and in movies.

R.I.P. He was 72.

He had a great quote: "I hate to say this for print. But I'm 70 years old and I've never had a real job"

One of the monsters of the game, he was a defensive end during the years when the Oakland Raiders defense scared everyone.

He was also one of those fun guys who loved to play. He made a great villian on tv and in movies.

R.I.P. He was 72.

He had a great quote: "I hate to say this for print. But I'm 70 years old and I've never had a real job"
I remember him back in the day playing with Matuzak and the Stork. He was a scary, scary man on the field.

I remember him back in the day playing with Matuzak and the Stork. He was a scary, scary man on the field.

I was watching some interviews and reading stories about him. Talking about Davidson's fondness for late hits, one of his teammates said, "Ben would hit the quaterback in the parkinglot when he was getting in his car after the game. Thats how late he would hit."

Davidson admitted he wouldn't have made it in the modern game. But he was deadly when he played.

Back