Racist CA gives us Ebony Alerts for missing black (BUT NOT WHITE) kids

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Not only is this extremely racist; it's also dumb. The black kids are gonna grow up to be criminals or welfare trash. Why care about them?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk...ueanthem&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

oct 10 2023 California’s newly enacted “Ebony Alert” law is the first of its kind in the nation to prioritize the search for Black youth gone missing.

Gov. Gavin Newsom signed Senate Bill 673 into law on Sunday, making California the first state to create an alert notification system — similar to an Amber Alert — to address the crisis of missing Black children and young women.

The law, which will go into effect on Jan. 1, will allow the California Highway Patrol to activate the alert upon request from local law enforcement when a Black youth goes missing in the area. The Ebony Alert will utilize electronic highway signs and encourage use of radio, TV, social media and other systems to spread information about the missing persons’ alert. The Ebony Alert will be used for missing Black people aged 12 to 25.

“Data shows that Black and brown, our indigenous brothers and sisters, when they go missing there’s very rarely the type of media attention, let alone AMBER alerts and police resources that we see with our white counterparts,” state Sen. Steven Bradford, also a Democrat and creator of the legislation, told NBC News earlier this year.

odd given that when an Amber alert was issued it was issued regardless of the race of the child.....

The white hero or better still ZERO,, ie Trump that racist rednecks want running this country, are the same exact racist rednecks that gave Obama hell for a simple fist bump to his wife and wearing a tan suit.... in thier racist little minds, he showed disrespect for this fucked up racist country, but check what Trump has said, and these brain dead fucks is all right this bullshit.....
Trumps praising our enemies:
Hezbollah-- Very Smart
Xi--Very smart man
Putin--A genuis and very savvy
Kim-- Great leader
This traitorist bastard, white motherfuckers want running this country, because having supreme authority over ppl of color is more important to these racist white fuckes than having leadership that is respected. May every person that supports Trump rot in fuckin hell!!

Last edited:
Why do you love censorship so much?

Define censorship. I see you were allowed to post your racism on a free board, however you and I both know that having such sentiment on a screen in an office setting can get folks fired, I have asked you in the past to post it here in NSFW if you are going to be deliberately and directly racist in your posts. Since you cannot follow such a simple request I helped you out. While I would rather you just stopped being a racist moron and posted stuff that wasn't deliberate and direct simple racism you continue to remain an ignorant imbecile who can't stop from posting this content.

I ask again, if you are going to post racist nonsense that folks can get fired for having on their computer at work that you post it here in NSFW.

Dang, niggered59 is gonna melt all over the place. I bet secretly it wants to have trumps baby!

Now you've proved yourself to be a double-dumbass, dumbass. Tigerred59 is both male and whiter than your mama, jake.

6w2ixt.jpg

Not only is this extremely racist; it's also dumb. The black kids are gonna grow up to be criminals or welfare trash. Why care about them?

Perhaps the black people contributed more to Newsom's campaign.

Constituent service is, in the end, the most important aspect of public office,

and the people who've been more agreeable to the office holder

will always be prioritized.

That's just common sense.

Another lie. Of course you care. He's just like you: an elderly, male, Euro-American demented and bitter loser. You two should get along great together! :thup:

Why don't you shut the fuck up?!!! Fuck it. I'm putting this cock sucker back on ig. And there your lying ass will stay.

Why don't you shut the fuck up?!!! Fuck it.

I'm putting this cock sucker back on ig. And there your lying ass will stay.
Does the "T" stand for triggered, Bill? :rofl2:

Tick-tock. How long will that last, Liar? I bet it won't.....no matter what username you use.

The white hero or better still ZERO,, ie Trump that racist rednecks want running this country, are the same exact racist rednecks that gave Obama hell for a simple fist bump to his wife and wearing a tan suit.... in thier racist little minds, he showed disrespect for this fucked up racist country, but check what Trump has said, and these brain dead fucks is all right this bullshit.....
Trumps praising our enemies:
Hezbollah-- Very Smart
Xi--Very smart man
Putin--A genuis and very savvy
Kim-- Great leader
This traitorist bastard, white motherfuckers want running this country, because having supreme authority over ppl of color is more important to these racist white fuckes than having leadership that is respected. May every person that supports Trump rot in fuckin hell!!

Those people are smart. They have to be to be effective in their job. So far the only people putting less than mentally capable people in office is the USA, in the personage of joe biden.

Back