racist cars....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
so I was listening to NPR on the way to lunch and they were interviewing this guy about self driving cars......and he said there was concern, given the racism that is rampant in the tech industry, that the algorithm being written to control the vehicles should be carefully examined because it might result in a higher number of minority casualties in accidents.......

discuss......

so I was listening to NPR on the way to lunch and they were interviewing this guy about self driving cars......and he said there was concern, given the racism that is rampant in the tech industry, that the algorithm being written to control the vehicles should be carefully examined because it might result in a higher number of minority casualties in accidents.......

discuss......

You are fucking retarded.

let's try more guessing games......rather than discuss, I'll bet Desh thinks this is proof that Republicans cheat........either that or she probably wants proof I listen to NPR........

using IA is way more fun than actually reading the crap they post......

let's try more guessing games......rather than discuss, I'll bet Desh thinks this is proof that Republicans cheat........either that or she probably wants proof I listen to NPR........

using IA is way more fun than actually reading the crap they post......

its utter fucking shit unless you can link to some facts dickbreath

Back