Racist tea

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
I should take all the threads with this and put them all together on one thread. :)

Because you're uncomfortable with reminders of the racism of the Teabaggers and want to assign all such embarrassments to an obscure corner of the forum?

You could call it "The Memory Hole - things conservatives would rather ignore".

Because you're uncomfortable with reminders of the racism of the Teabaggers and want to assign all such embarrassments to an obscure corner of the forum?

Have you ever talked about racism from the left? Since I've been here, I have seen numerous threads and posts where you cry about racism from Tea Party members and Republicans, but I have not seen you cry about any racism that takes place within the Democrat party or any left groups or individuals. In fact, I created a thread that quoted racist comments from some Democrats and you did not bash them for their racist comments, if I remember right, you trolled the thread in a sad attempt to cover up the truth of racism among Democrats and those on the left.

Have you ever talked about racism from the left? Since I've been here, I have seen numerous threads and posts where you cry about racism from Tea Party members and Republicans, but I have not seen you cry about any racism that takes place within the Democrat party or any left groups or individuals. In fact, I created a thread that quoted racist comments from some Democrats and you did not bash them for their racist comments, if I remember right, you trolled the thread in a sad attempt to cover up the truth of racism among Democrats and those on the left.

You seem to be doing an adequate job exposing racism on the left, Stalin.

I understand that you - rightly - suspect I would do a better job of it than you do, but it would be cruel to take over something you obviously use for occupational therapy.

I understand that you - rightly - suspect I would do a better job of it than you do, but it would be cruel to take over something you obviously use for occupational therapy.

This post proves you are here to troll and not have rational discussions.

1. You believe that one thread highlighting a few racist comments is "adequate" in exposing the racism of the left. If that is that case, why do you repeat your posts and threads about Tea Party racism over and over?

2. If my one thread equals occupational therapy, then what do your multitude of posts and threads equal?

You probably are too dumb to see it, but you just "owned" yourself. Congratulations \\(retard)//. Enjoy your day of sitting in front of your computer madly pounding on the keyboard your rage at the world. But I don't want to fault you for sitting in front of your computer all day on this board and other sites, because I believe you are wheelchair bound and thus, it is difficult for you to get outside.

1. You believe that one thread highlighting a few racist comments is "adequate" in exposing the racism of the left. If that is that case, why do you repeat your posts and threads about Tea Party racism over and over?

2. If my one thread equals occupational therapy, then what do your multitude of posts and threads equal?

You probably are too dumb to see it, but you just "owned" yourself. Congratulations \\(retard)//. Enjoy your day of sitting in front of your computer madly pounding on the keyboard your rage at the world. But I don't want to fault you for sitting in front of your computer all day on this board and other sites, because I believe you are wheelchair bound and thus, it is difficult for you to get outside.

You're a real piece of work, "stallion". 270 posts and you know everything about everybody.

You're a real piece of work, "stallion". 270 posts and you know everything about everybody.

I do? I never said that. What makes you think I know everything about everyone?

When can I know that a certain poster is acting in a certain manner? 300 posts? 1 month? How is it that you can judge me after so little time and so little posts, yet, I cannot judge others?

The real racists are the people who are always looking for racist remarks. This is their way of discrediting their opposition. At some point most folks see that these folks who are always making claims of racism have lost the argument so this is their only defense.

Not really, I have a rule against multiple threads of the same subject.

Back