Rana, please state LT deleted his post and the content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction, LT will start thread banning me and Rana won't prove deleted his post like she did against me when I made a point about deletions.

Rana, just as Zappas asked, please prove LT deleted his post and state the content. Just like you did against me.

Thread deletion will happen.

It is the Zika Thailand thread aimed at Tom and his wife.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

Prediction, LT will start thread banning me and Rana won't prove deleted his post like she did against me when I made a point about deletions.

Rana, just as Zappas asked, please prove LT deleted his post and state the content. Just like you did against me.

Thread deletion will happen.

It is the Zika Thailand thread aimed at Tom and his wife.

He deletes them; because he's a coward and he knows he would be banned, if he's reported.
He posts them; because once he's sure you've seen it, he knows he can aggravate you, by deleting them.
Rana deletes them; because he's probably one of her cowhores and very possibly Legion is either Rune or Darla.

Put him on IA and let him dry up and blow away.

He deletes them; because he's a coward and he knows he would be banned, if he's reported.
He posts them; because once he's sure you've seen it, he knows he can aggravate you, by deleting them.
Rana deletes them; because he's probably one of her cowhores and very possibly Legion is either Rune or Darla.

Put him on IA and let him dry up and blow away.

The admin can see the threads that were deleted......... They don't care, neither do you........ A fact poor seahawk just can't accept...:palm:

Just ignore Legion and his legion of socks. Why you would waste a single neuron on that waste raises questions about your sanity.

Poor Yurthawk.
99c4c0da7608ecf543e1447142062ed2.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

What a shock Rana won't do want she did for Zappas.

It's been obvious for some time now, that Rana is going to use her little scraps of power, to protect her co-whores.

HELL, she was even allowed to "explain away" her Rule 12b violation; which no one else has ever been permitted to do.

It wouldn't surprise me to hear that she voted to allow Zap to do the same, in her efforts to protect him.

I have a partial solution for you.

Start a thread that contains the posts that you feel Legion is in violation of Rule 12b.
Then every time he makes a post or starts a thread that you feel falls into that category, cut and paste them into your thread.
This way everyone can see what you're talking about, even if he deletes his post(s) or has Rana delete his thread(s).

Easy-peasy
Quick and easy.

Legion deleted his thread calling Asian women whores and then asks for proof.

And Rana protects him.

Last edited:
You could be another Legion sock for all we know!

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

:troll::troll:Who me??:troll::troll:

Or I could be Seahawks??

Darth when he drinks to much??

cowacko's evil more lib twin??

LOL............

Ppl here know who I am, & that is one of a kind, I assure you..:D

Or I could be Seahawks??

LOL............

AH-HA!!

So it looks like you're a "returning" JPP poster, who is just to big of a coward to post under you old name. :eek2:

Typical of a poster who previously left in shame and doesn't want to have to face their shame. :palm:

Or I could be Seahawks??

LOL............

You are merely just a common internet retard.

AH-HA!!

So it looks like you're a "returning" JPP poster, who is just to big of a coward to post under you old name. :eek2:

Typical of a poster who previously left in shame and doesn't want to have to face their shame. :palm:
He does strike me as a sock, who do you think he is?

You are merely just a common internet retard.

okay I have to draw the red line in the sand.....using "merely", "just", and "common" in a single sentenced is grounds for revoking your poster's license......shape up or we'll start treating you like BucKKKle......

He does strike me as a sock, who do you think he is?

Just think back to "another" poster, who's no longer here, who used to accuse others of drinking or getting high; especially when they had no other retort. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back