Rana? Rana!

Many don't like Rana, heck I didn't about 5 years ago. Thought she was a bitch. But then I talked to her, and yes, actually talking with an online persona changes ones perspective.

Rana is a beautiful person.

But she is a beautiful person.

She is much more than a JPP mod. See what you want, however, if you allow yourself to expand your view, you will see a kind hearted person behind the cold name of "mod". Rana is a blessing to our world.

And fuck you if you don't agree.

*smiles*

Last edited:
Many don't like Rana, heck I didn't about 5 years ago. Thought she was a bitch. But then I talked to her, and yes, actually talking with an online persona changes ones perspective.

She is much more than a JPP mod. See what you want, however, if you allow yourself to expand your view, you will see a kind hearted person behind the cold name of "mod". Rana is a blessing to our world.

*smiles*

That must be some wicked weed you're smokin'

And no, you can't fuck me because I disagree.

*smiles*

I think the only reason she was made a mod was to piss people off.

That must be some wicked weed you're smokin'

And no, you can't fuck me because I disagree.

It's meh, weed. From a friend. I couldn't get the off the top shelf because he was out.

The top shelf, bro, it is amazing. It smells pretty, it looks pretty and it tastes pretty. Dayum!

It's meh, weed. From a friend. I couldn't get the off the top shelf because he was out.

The top shelf, bro, it is amazing. It smells pretty, it looks pretty and it tastes pretty. Dayum!

Speaking of "top shelf..."

giphy.gif

a0314870baf0d120b4fd320a24ca259d.jpg

Back