Rape-fighting condom has 'teeth'

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/06/20/south.africa.female.condom/index.html
Cartoon-mouth-with-sharp-teeth-vectorjunky.jpg

Once it lodges, only a doctor can remove it -- a procedure Ehlers hopes will be done with authorities on standby to make an arrest.

The presence of a Rapex condemn should not be considered proof that a rape occurred. And the only way I could imagine that this would get violent is if it incapacitated the rapist in some way. And it's pretty hard to do that with a condom. A gun, or a taser, or pepper spray would be much more likely to insure that the woman didn't actually get hurt.

Once it lodges, only a doctor can remove it -- a procedure Ehlers hopes will be done with authorities on standby to make an arrest.

The presence of a Rapex condemn should not be considered proof that a rape occurred. And the only way I could imagine that this would get violent is if it incapacitated the rapist in some way. And it's pretty hard to do that with a condom. A gun, or a taser, or pepper spray would be much more likely to insure that the woman didn't actually get hurt.

gratuitous bump.......I love this story every time I read it! :D

Reminds me of the movie "Teeth".......a gripping cinematic masterpiece.

Back