Rappers' Balls

OrnotBitwise

Watermelon
The government is quietly castrating all Rappers and Hip Hop artists. That's why they're all protecting their genitals with their hands on stage all the time.

Is that why they are able to still make albums after they "die"?
Maybe. I always figured that was due to fact there's really only 5 guys and one woman writing and performing all hip hop. Milli Vanilli was the harbinger of the entire idiom, in a way. See, the record companies figured out that there's big money in this, so they churn the stuff out of a loft off of Pico in Culver City. Then the various "artists" just lip synch it. And keep their 'nads covered.

Maybe. I always figured that was due to fact there's really only 5 guys and one woman writing and performing all hip hop. Milli Vanilli was the harbinger of the entire idiom, in a way. See, the record companies figured out that there's big money in this, so they churn the stuff out of a loft off of Pico in Culver City. Then the various "artists" just lip synch it. And keep their 'nads covered.

Good point ... I always figured that every hip hip recording was the same one over and over again .. a little tweak here.. a little 'ho bag there.. and every once in awhile a little dash of something borrowed from another genre. ;)

Back