Real conservatives drink and drive

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

Real conservatives eat lots of grilled meats

With the Summer grilling season in full force, the CDC has released a new report warning holiday cookout gurus to take caution when grilling. They have announced that recently, internal injuries have resulted from the ingestion of grill cleaning brush wires not only by children, but adults as well.

The injuries varied and included perforation of the gastrointestinal tract, which required the patient to have emergency surgery, and less threatening injuries such as the neck tissues being punctured, which resulted in painful swallowing.

The CDC warns that awareness of these injuries is necessary in order to lower the incidents. They say that it is imperative to closely look at the grill before cooking, which will help to prevent the bristles from making their way into people's food. They also state that it might be beneficial to consider other grill-cleaning products, to avoid these injuries altogether.

In 2010, some 80,000 patients were treated for ingestion of objects...

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/247504.php

this is yet another example of why legiontroll is nothing but a troll.

as if only cons eat grilled meat.

fucking dumbass hack troll

With the Summer grilling season in full force, the CDC has released a new report warning holiday cookout gurus to take caution when grilling. They have announced that recently, internal injuries have resulted from the ingestion of grill cleaning brush wires not only by children, but adults as well.

The injuries varied and included perforation of the gastrointestinal tract, which required the patient to have emergency surgery, and less threatening injuries such as the neck tissues being punctured, which resulted in painful swallowing.

The CDC warns that awareness of these injuries is necessary in order to lower the incidents. They say that it is imperative to closely look at the grill before cooking, which will help to prevent the bristles from making their way into people's food. They also state that it might be beneficial to consider other grill-cleaning products, to avoid these injuries altogether.

In 2010, some 80,000 patients were treated for ingestion of objects...

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/247504.php

I'm guessing Americans call Barbecues grills. Can't do anything like the rest of the world, can you? Anyway the answer to your problem is surely to thoroughly clean your equipment in hot soapy water before inviting friends to stop off on their way to A&E.
I had about 100 people to my bbq a month ago and no one ingested anything thay didnt mean to. Funny that the more alcohol you consume the more intent on having more you become until the way from the bbq to the various homes is littered with pavement pizzas at two o'clock in the morning.

For more about food and drink go to my blog for todays serving of nonsense.

this is about 6 merged threads fyi.

(first time I ever merged O_O, feels good)

In case legion wants to delete his idiocy later:

7Z09N.png

JpUNN.png

i haven't paid attention to those. are there actual discussions going on them?

No.
There just 2 or 3 threads where Vagina keeps posting similiar information, over and over and over.
Since the threads contain similar content, combining them would just make less threads to ignore.

Back