"Reality" TV sinks to another low: Tonya Harding

Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
So I'm flipping channels tonight and I see Tanya (knee and career breaker) Harding is going to be on America's Worst Cooks.

I simply couldn't believe it. So I watched about 10 minutes of washed up Celebs trying to cook and where they describe who they are. This criminal bitch had the nerve to say how she is famous for her great figure skating and being an Olympian. Not a word about Nancy Kerrigan.

So I'm flipping channels tonight and I see Tanya (knee and career breaker) Harding is going to be on America's Worst Cooks.

I simply couldn't believe it. So I watched about 10 minutes of washed up Celebs trying to cook and where they describe who they are. This criminal bitch had the nerve to say how she is famous for her great figure skating and being an Olympian. Not a word about Nancy Kerrigan.
Did she kneed one?

I wouldn't eat any of Tonya's food,I saw the video,with her hand full of cum.

Nancy Kerrigan was a lot more attractive and a lot more talented on skates.
Just look at the difference. Who would you prefer both then and now?
68b_tonyahardingleadimage.jpg narncy-kerrigan-4.jpg

No more of a disgusting pile of steaming feces than your god Donnie Twump is, ma'am.

Somebody in the left wing Hollywood loves knee breaker, trailer park, Harding.

Why? Because she makes money off her infamy? Probably true, sad nonetheless.

Back