Really bad hipster dancing

Having spent time in Europe and Asia, I bet this video has well over a million views.

They like this stuff over there. I saw crap in bars that I couldn't believe was popular, but it was popular. One was literally about a hairy pussy and it was a song. I am like, WTF is this crap, but the Asians love it, and it sounded like it came from Russia.

Until you've gone to other countries, you can't understand their thinking, hell, I've been there and still don't.

the songs not that bad, i have heard way worse. the only problem is its the type of thing that would get played out too quick. Reminds me of a spotify commercial.

Having spent time in Europe and Asia, I bet this video has well over a million views.

They like this stuff over there. I saw crap in bars that I couldn't believe was popular, but it was popular. One was literally about a hairy pussy and it was a song. I am like, WTF is this crap, but the Asians love it, and it sounded like it came from Russia.

Until you've gone to other countries, you can't understand their thinking, hell, I've been there and still don't.

18 million.

Back