Really classy bride

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Remind you of anybody on here?

[video=youtube;fSkHMSKgIWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fSkHMSKgIWs#t=0[/video]

no..

I don't know any women on here that talks about being a bride or playing some dumb song at their wedding and stuff.

no..

I don't know any women on here that talks about being a bride or playing some dumb song at their wedding and stuff.

It is meant to be allegorical in nature.

7172012053449workingattheoffice.gif

Last edited:
who is it supposed to remind us of?

I can't think of any female on the forum it reminds me of, however I am reminded of several brain dead, inbred, southern, god loving, patriotic freedom lovers who love America but hate 85% of it's population on this forum (with those words in their names) who could belong in the audience enjoying this bitch make a fool of herself while high on crack.

I will never stop laughing over how gullible you were with Legion, that was fucking classic.

I will never stop laughing about the film he made about you, that was fucking classic, and the next time my personal computer scientist stops by, I am going to have him dig it out of my computer, so we can all laugh at you, even Grind. (paraphrased from "legion"'s film).

I will never stop laughing about the film he made about you, that was fucking classic, and the next time my personal computer scientist stops by, I am going to have him dig it out of my computer, so we can all laugh at you, even Grind. (paraphrased from "legion"'s film).

Sorry to disappoint but I'm off to Thailand next week, so I will leave you and Legion to become bum chums again.

That's alright, I will keep bumping it eternally, so you will not miss it.

Listen man, it is obvious to all and sundry that you have some very dark demons that you need to eviscerate. Maybe you should step away from the keyboard and go look for some blue fin tuna or even a Norwegian Blue parrot.

Back