reason behind global warming...

i just realized that its b/c im hot... and as i get older (this month is my birthday) it will get hotter... each year that i get closer to 30 which is when people are their hottest it will get hotter.

sorry for any inconvience...

and sorry that i am :cig:

you ever have one of those slow days at work when everyone else around you is busy and you feel slightly guilty?

Geez, Rob, you're a guy. You're at your hottest at around 18 or 19, thereabouts. We, on the other hand, just begin to reach our hot prime at around 30 to 33.

Sorry, man, you're over the hill!

I was going to say that you should cut it out or you'll give Rob a swelled head -- but then I thought better of it.

Some science points to cow flatulence as a major factor in greenhouse gas production. I think that it's really Rob's verbal flatulence being blamed on the cows.

Does Air conditioning, heating and massive amounts of concrete and buildings effect the climate ?
Only micro-climates -- local persistent weather patterns -- not the overall system. Air conditioning just moves heat around, pretty much, and the largest structures ever built by human beings are still far too small to effect climate. Deforestation can, as can large scale irrigated agriculture, but not cities so much.

But ornot, we generate electricity and it is used, how may billion BTU's of heat is generated each day by the generation and use of electric power. Also each auto puts off perhaps 100,000 BTU's of heat while running, etc...
Air conditioning is a net heat gain to the environment because of inefficiences in AC technology.

I am not saying this is a cause of the "inconvenient truth" , but perhaps a contributor.

But ornot, we generate electricity and it is used, how may billion BTU's of heat is generated each day by the generation and use of electric power. Also each auto puts off perhaps 100,000 BTU's of heat while running, etc...
Air conditioning is a net heat gain to the environment because of inefficiences in AC technology.

I am not saying this is a cause of the "inconvenient truth" , but perhaps a contributor.
Oh absolutely. I'm sorry: I misunderstood your question. I thought you were talking about the physical buildings themselves. My mistake.

Sure. One of the biggest problems we face is our gluttonous use of electrical power. In fact, though, large vertically dense structures can be more efficient than multitudes of single family homes are. "Can be" doesn't mean "are" naturally.

Ornot, the local concrete created micro climate zones do probably have a bit of impact as well. These micro climate zones are growing daily.
You know if you have enough fire ants they can bring down an elephant....

Again just one small part of the puzzle in my opinion.

Back