Reason

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I started the Yurt's Plagerism thread to show everyone how easy it is to accuse someone of something and then to expect them to prove that the accusation is false.

I have no idea if Yurt got some of his information from the site I found; but it sure does look like it is a possiblity.

I also did a google of the Mental Illness description that got this started and got the following:

Your search for: A mental disorder or mental illness is a psychological or behavioral pattern associated with distress or disability that occurs in an individual and is not a part of normal development or culture. found 84,600 results

The first result was the one that everyone jumped on and ran with; but others were ignored, like these:

Facebook

TutorVista.com

Smashing Lists

YAHOO! answers

I gather a lot of information, due to the job I'm in, and sometimes I save things that I might be able to use.
Sometimes I have information from things, through work, that aren't available to the public.
I have no idea where I got this phrase; but evidently I thought it was worth keeping; but I had no desire to get into an exchange of "prove it liar". :pke:

How many of you are willing to submit yourself to scrutiny over something like this and then be accused?

The Judge's have ruled and I will abide by their decision; because that's part of being involved in things like this.
I'm just disappointed that the debate was ignored and that this was focused on instead. :palm:

I still think SM did a good job and I'm not trying to take anything away from him. :clink:

OH-I almost forgot.
Yurt you can now have another melt down, on this thread. :good4u:

so you lied

thank you for admitting that....

unlike you, i actually PROVED you plagiarized, you however, have no idea and because you got busted, you got all butt hurt and had to LIE in order to make yourself look better...

you failed, you look like a total fucking loser, even worse than before

so you lied

thank you for admitting that....

unlike you, i actually PROVED you plagiarized, you however, have no idea and because you got busted, you got all butt hurt and had to LIE in order to make yourself look better...

you failed, you look like a total fucking loser, even worse than before

Translation:

Yurt--------------->:tantrum:​

:lmao:

USF's uh sor lsr!?!?!11!!!

Trnsliation:
:tantrum:

HAHA AHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAH AHA HA HA HAH A\AA

AHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HH HAH AH AHAH A AH HA HA A

Translation:

Yurt--------------->:tantrum:​

actually, i'm smiling that your utter breakdown and complete humiliation at getting caught plagiarizing caused you to create a whole thread accusing me of plagiarizing 95%....when in fact it wasn't even true, you had no idea, you ONLY did it as REVENGE and it was all a lie....

what an epic meltdown, it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic and such a personal attack

you're so fucking obsessed with ..... you didn't create or saying anyting about SM or watermark...ONLY me....why....because i showed your exaxt words matched wiki....LOL

actually, i'm smiling that your utter breakdown and complete humiliation at getting caught plagiarizing caused you to create a whole thread accusing me of plagiarizing 95%....when in fact it wasn't even true, you had no idea, you ONLY did it as REVENGE and it was all a lie....

what an epic meltdown, it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic and such a personal attack

Translation:

Yurt-------------->:tantrum:

notice how he didn't go after SM or WM for accusing him of plagiarism....

i'm the only one to use the red font to PROVE his plagiarism and that humiliation caused him to personally attack me with lies...

what a pathetic meltdown :cool:

notice how he didn't go after SM or WM for accusing him of plagiarism....

i'm the only one to use the red font to PROVE his plagiarism and that humiliation caused him to personally attack me with lies...

what a pathetic meltdown :cool:

Yurt----------->:tantrum:​

USF:

The accumulated research convinced professionals in the medical, mental health, and the behavioral and social sciences to come to the conclusion that it was inaccurate to classify homosexuality as a mental disorder

WIKI:

As results from such research accumulated, professionals in medicine, mental health, and the behavioral and social sciences reached the conclusion that it was inaccurate to classify homosexuality as a mental disorder

I started the Yurt's Plagerism thread to show everyone how easy it is to accuse someone of something and then to expect them to prove that the accusation is false.

I have no idea if Yurt got some of his information from the site I found; but it sure does look like it is a possiblity.

I also did a google of the Mental Illness description that got this started and got the following:

Your search for: A mental disorder or mental illness is a psychological or behavioral pattern associated with distress or disability that occurs in an individual and is not a part of normal development or culture. found 84,600 results

The first result was the one that everyone jumped on and ran with; but others were ignored, like these:

Facebook

TutorVista.com

Smashing Lists

YAHOO! answers

I gather a lot of information, due to the job I'm in, and sometimes I save things that I might be able to use.
Sometimes I have information from things, through work, that aren't available to the public.
I have no idea where I got this phrase; but evidently I thought it was worth keeping; but I had no desire to get into an exchange of "prove it liar". :pke:

How many of you are willing to submit yourself to scrutiny over something like this and then be accused?

The Judge's have ruled and I will abide by their decision; because that's part of being involved in things like this.
I'm just disappointed that the debate was ignored and that this was focused on instead. :palm:

I still think SM did a good job and I'm not trying to take anything away from him. :clink:

OH-I almost forgot.
Yurt you can now have another melt down, on this thread. :good4u:
Point well taken but next time could you pick a person for your example who doesn't have a spastic colon?

Back