Red Power Ranger dead.

I am getting really sick of suicides being talked up. Remember that in Christianity it is the one sin that cant be forgiven, for a reason.

The OG's know him as the original Green and original White, he didn't become Red (two different ones IIRC) till later. He also was Black Ranger at some point. RIP Tommy.

Yeah, he started out against the other Rangers but ending up being the most loved Red Ranger.

'On 18 December 2019, a name suppression order was lifted, revealing that Pua Magasiva had been convicted of domestic assault against his wife in April, 15 days before his death. Pua was sentenced to 70 hours of community work, and six months of supervision.[6][7] According to his widow, during a tell-all photoshoot after his death, he had engaged in a regular pattern of abuse, concussed her three times, and threatened to harm her, himself, or their daughter, if she went to the police. She claimed to have later found a diary belonging to him showing "pages... full of haunting images, tortured thoughts and self-loathing" and admitting that he had always been violent and angry. On 11 May 2019, Pua Magasiva died of a suspected suicide in a hotel room in Wellington. His widow stated that he attacked her in a drunken rage the night he died.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pua_Magasiva

By his own hand.

Red Power Ranger is not dead.

The dude you played him in one series is.

Note - and since troll(s) are making erroneous assumptions based on the above (as loser trolls do)...I have never seen a Power Rangers episode/movie or anything else to do with the series.

Last edited:
You dont get invited very many places do ya.

Ahhh...the drunken, old fart, loser troll who makes no money and the only source of family income is his wife (whom he speaks derisively about)...who works at Starbuck's.

Judge his emotional stability and financial situation accordingly.

If by your post, you mean I am a big, Power Ranger's Fan?
Never watched an episode/film/whatever else they put out, in my life?

It's called 'common sense'.
When you sober up - you should try it some time.

Nighty night, old fart troll.

You know?
You and Concart have much in common, it seems.
You both are old trolls.
Back up almost NOTHING you spew out.
Talk poorly of your wives.
Brag incessantly.
Are beyond arrogant. Without backing up said arrogance with even the tiniest of justifications.
And are - it seems - disrespected by wide swath's of persons.

Sad.

Last edited:
Ahhh...the drunken, old fart, loser troll who makes no money and the only source of family income is his wife (whom he speaks derisively about)...who works at Starbuck's.

Judge his emotional stability and financial situation accordingly.

If by your post you mean I am a big Power Ranger's Fan?
Never watched an episode/film/whatever else they put out in my life?

It's called 'common sense'.
When you sober up - you should try it some time.

Nighty night, old fart troll.

You know?
You and Concart have much in common, it seems,
You both are old trolls.
Back up almost NOTHING you spew out.
Talk poorly of your wives.
Brag incessantly.
Are beyond arrogant. Without backing up said arrogance with even the tiniest of justifications.
And are - it seems - disrespected by wide swath's of persons.

Sad.

That sounds like "Hawkeye, you surely do know what you are talking about!"

Back