Red Team Leader Grind ... Missing in Action,

PostModernProphet, Leader of Party of God, will slowly slink away after claiming Victory in regards to Amy 'Religious Quack' Barrett.

Legina, (a known Black Ops Operator) will still be with us ... but probably in 'stealth mode'.

Truth Detector. (shaking head) TD will probably catch COVID-19 in Florida on purpose, and die. Taking 'one for the team' rather than face the humiliation.

Earl. I suspect Earl will be taking down his Trump Yard Signs and replacing them with Biden Signs. (Earl is a 'survivor')

'I Hate America'. He'll be around with one of his numerous sock puppets, but Dutch Uncle will find his 'spider hole' and expose him once again.

Captain Billy ... will ride the Trumptanic down to the very bottom. (Hopefully, taking Sailor with him)

jack, first, get oon your meds

I love trump, I am still here sometimes. I post less because posting is pointless. No one changes their minds and your side is completely retarded/america haters. so really it's just about when do I feel in the mood to shitpost

Also I am busy with other things

jack, first, get oon your meds

I love trump, I am still here sometimes. I post less because posting is pointless. No one changes their minds and your side is completely retarded/america haters. so really it's just about when do I feel in the mood to shitpost

Also I am busy with other things

Good to hear. I had to juke you to see if you were still alive. I'm guessing your Vaping continues unabated?
Brut: "... posting is pointless."
Jack: Mmmm... it's fun for people who have time on their hands and want to hear what others think.

Brut: "No one changes their minds"
Jack: So true. It's not like 10% change their view points. It's like 100% have an opinion, and no matter what is presented, NO ONE ever changes their position.

Brut: "your side is completely retarded/america haters."
Jack: I think it's the 'Cultural War'. 'Tradition' vs. 'Change'.

Brut: "Also I am busy with other things"
Jack; Excellent. That sounds 'productive'. Posting here is more like hanging out in a Coffee Shop (or Corner Bar) and shooting the breeze. Just a fun pastime.

Brut: "... so really it's just about when do I feel in the mood to shitpost"
Jack; "OK. Don't forget us 'Little People' in your busy and interesting Life.

Back