Rednecks Trucks assholes ICE-ing Tesla's are going to lose this fight

Bourbon

In Yo Face!
Aggrieved Tesla Owners Can Just Tow Trucks Blocking The Supercharger Stations. :laugh:

https://jalopnik.com/aggrieved-tesla-owners-can-just-tow-trucks-blocking-the-1831430208

Tesla drivers calls it “ICE-ing”, after the initials for internal combustion engine: It’s where gasoline- and diesel-powered vehicles block access to Superchargers as a way to... protest electric vehicles I guess? It has to be frustrating to be barred from obtaining the single thing your car needs to function, but it looks like Tesla owners are looking at new ways to fight back.

Tesla Trip on Youtube is one of those folks who’s pretty annoyed at the fact that people are anti-Tesla enough that big ol’ bro-trucks went viral for taking up all the parking stations at a Sheetz in Hickory, North Carolina.

Teslas are known for being capable of towing just about everything, including pulling semis up snowy hills. It definitely makes sense that something as simple as a truck would be easy cargo. But it’s still an amusing video nonetheless.

Yes, the video is staged by Tesla Trip’s Patrick Lawson and his sister—but that doesn’t mean they made it easy on themselves. They went out to an empty Supercharger station in Loveland, Colorado and engaged the truck’s emergency brakes as a way to simulate what it would be like if someone had parked their truck in anger and refused to move.

In the video, it looks pretty dang simple. The 5,104 lb Chevy Silverado doesn’t stand a chance. The message is clear: Don’t mess with Tesla.

Aggrieved Tesla Owners Can Just Tow Trucks Blocking The Supercharger Stations. :laugh:

https://jalopnik.com/aggrieved-tesla-owners-can-just-tow-trucks-blocking-the-1831430208

Tesla drivers calls it “ICE-ing”, after the initials for internal combustion engine: It’s where gasoline- and diesel-powered vehicles block access to Superchargers as a way to... protest electric vehicles I guess? It has to be frustrating to be barred from obtaining the single thing your car needs to function, but it looks like Tesla owners are looking at new ways to fight back.

Tesla Trip on Youtube is one of those folks who’s pretty annoyed at the fact that people are anti-Tesla enough that big ol’ bro-trucks went viral for taking up all the parking stations at a Sheetz in Hickory, North Carolina.

Teslas are known for being capable of towing just about everything, including pulling semis up snowy hills. It definitely makes sense that something as simple as a truck would be easy cargo. But it’s still an amusing video nonetheless.

Yes, the video is staged by Tesla Trip’s Patrick Lawson and his sister—but that doesn’t mean they made it easy on themselves. They went out to an empty Supercharger station in Loveland, Colorado and engaged the truck’s emergency brakes as a way to simulate what it would be like if someone had parked their truck in anger and refused to move.

In the video, it looks pretty dang simple. The 5,104 lb Chevy Silverado doesn’t stand a chance. The message is clear: Don’t mess with Tesla.

:thumbsup:

Because I MADE it POLITICAL ... Rednecks, Pickup Trucks and Ass-Holes who Block Charging Stations are Political

My thread, My Choice ... don't like it, use your click somewhere else

It has nothing to do with politics. For all the threads you start, every day, you still don't know shit about appropriate categories. It is just that simple.:palm:

Because I MADE it POLITICAL ... Rednecks, Pickup Trucks and Ass-Holes who Block Charging Stations are Political

Really.

For some reason, hybrids and electric vehicles seem to enrage a segment of society, I don't really know why. Because they're a symbol of the future? Because they're seen as belonging to "elites" because they cost so much? Blocking charging stations seems so petty.

No problem, Bourbon. It has been move to an appropriate section. I am sorry to have upset you. Being a soy-boy doesn't mean that you should have your feelings hurt.

I didn't get why anyone would give to hoots and a holler about who is driving what kind of car...until I saw that it was the redneck brigade. Any chance they get to show their ass.

It could be costly. If they block you all you need to do is go find the towing # by the handicapped parking sign and they'll be more than happy to come and tow the cars doing the icing.

I didn't get why anyone would give to hoots and a holler about who is driving what kind of car...until I saw that it was the redneck brigade. Any chance they get to show their ass.

It could be costly. If they block you all you need to do is go find the towing # by the handicapped parking sign and they'll be more than happy to come and tow the cars doing the icing.

Not unless it specifically says you can be towed for parking there; because otherwise the tow company can't touch it.

Back