APP - Refute this.

I love Bernie Sanders. I read something about him running for President. I know he probably wouldn't be elected, but it'd be good to have him in the debates at least.

Sounds like a speech about freedom so I didn't listen to much.....being free to earn as much as we are capable of earning is a wonderful thing....

Bernie Sanders is not my favorite person but hes absolutely correct in everything he said here.

The shame is these same billionaires have legions of lower middleclass individuals believing that if they dont vote for them, they are going to lose their guns, there will be abortions in everyones bathroom and somehow they convinced them there lives will be better if they allow the rich to take from them and get richer.

Bernie Sanders is not my favorite person but hes absolutely correct in everything he said here.

The shame is these same billionaires have legions of lower middleclass individuals believing that if they dont vote for them, they are going to lose their guns, there will be abortions in everyones bathroom and somehow they convinced them there lives will be better if they allow the rich to take from them and get richer.

How sad for you that you believe such nonsense

Back