Registering to vote

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I never told you guys this, but in the primaries I was turned away in the polls because "I wan't registered". Which sort of gaberflasted me, because I had went up to the county clerks office and registered in person.

I just checked today, and it turns out, they forgot to put the apostrophe in my last name (I've gawt and Irish last name). So, I didn't appear with all the other people with my last name, but at the end of the list, and there are a lot of people with my last name in the district so it wasn't apparent to the pollworkers what the error was.

/conspiracy

I bet there was a Republican at that counter when I signed up! Faggots.

im selling my vote. Since I am planning not to vote for either candidate this year, if either side wants an extra vote to go to their candidate, vote goes to the highest bidder. Thank you.

uscitizen i might put you on ignore, everything you say is just so tilting and stupid. god you annoy me.

im selling my vote. Since I am planning not to vote for either candidate this year, if either side wants an extra vote to go to their candidate, vote goes to the highest bidder. Thank you.

Grind, your vote is going to Obama. You live in Massachusettes.

Back