Religion

cancel2 2022

Canceled
12400607_821867871293415_1444007169041875184_n.jpg

Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool." - Mark Twain.

Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool." - Mark Twain.

sounds so much like George Carlin huh

I saw this one, on Facebook, and it provides a perfect response to the liberals who don't want to take responsibility for the way things work out.
ROTFLMAO.

OK....you have to explain this to me. What in the world does a belief in God have to do with taking personal responsibility in your life? I'm going to ignore the stupid ad hom cause I think you'll have enough problem answering this one question.

I saw this one, on Facebook, and it provides a perfect response to the liberals who don't want to take responsibility for the way things work out.

The only part that is accurate, is the title, Ma'am. You have it exactly wrong.
Sky daddy is a figment of the imagination of weak minded frightened people, who give up any notion of personal responsibility for anything..

I can give people that they truly believe and feel they have had some revelation about it in their lives.

I have to admit I think its cruel to force belief on children.

Let them come to what they believe from within not burry them in one belief in hopes they cant see any other path.

I have always spoken respectfully about the religion of others when my son was young.

guess what he believes

what he came to from within not by indoctrination

But some people believe with all their souls

they should be treated with respect

the human brain is wired for an unquestioning belief in many people.

a revelation type experience can happen to all people.

Its also brain wiring.

If someone truely believes something that is good for mankind ( because it helps hem be good to other humans due to doctrine they fell in love with) I am all for it.

Believe whatever is in your heart as long as its loving and kind and you have me for a friend.

don't ask me to pretend to believe it though.

Just work with me to help others

death cults will not be tolerated though

religions where they want people to suffer because GOD deemed it can go hang.

None of that will be tolerated.

You either help or you get no resepect

I can give people that they truly believe and feel they have had some revelation about it in their lives.

I have to admit I think its cruel to force belief on children.

Let them come to what they believe from within not burry them in one belief in hopes they cant see any other path.

I have always spoken respectfully about the religion of others when my son was young.

guess what he believes

what he came to from within not by indoctrination

But some people believe with all their souls

they should be treated with respect

the human brain is wired for an unquestioning belief in many people.

a revelation type experience can happen to all people.

Its also brain wiring.

If someone truely believes something that is good for mankind ( because it helps hem be good to other humans due to doctrine they fell in love with) I am all for it.

Believe whatever is in your heart as long as its loving and kind and you have me for a friend.

don't ask me to pretend to believe it though.

Just work with me to help others

death cults will not be tolerated though

religions where they want people to suffer because GOD deemed it can go hang.

None of that will be tolerated.

You either help or you get no resepect
Yet you have exactly the same religious zealotry when it comes to politics and belief in warmist science. You are absolutely no different but you'll never see that.

The only part that is accurate, is the title, Ma'am. You have it exactly wrong.
Sky daddy is a figment of the imagination of weak minded frightened people, who give up any notion of personal responsibility for anything..

Bucky - Bucky - Bucky!!
tsk - tsk. :D

Back